freedomsmith trigger like sig x5?

Modifications, Tutorials, Gunsmithing, Instructional and "How To" articles, write ups and videos.
NWCanik

freedomsmith trigger like sig x5?

Post by NWCanik » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:08 pm

does the freedom smith trigger change a canik into a sig x5 style
0 x

GlennSFX
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: freedomsmith trigger like sig x5?

Post by GlennSFX » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:14 pm

I tried a guys X5 with the Gray Guns Competition Trigger Kit after an IDPA match and I think the SFx with the springs changed and the Freedomsmith trigger is nicer. I have a SIG P320 with the X-Carry grip and Gray Gun Enhanced PELT2 Trigger. It's nice for a carry gun but the trigger action doesn't compare to my Canik. The Canik is just so smooth and crisp, and has an extremely short reset. The Freedomsmith trigger get's rid of the long take-up that's characteristic of the stock trigger.

Here's a video comparing my 320 to the SFx...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owmb2puPsEQ
0 x

NWCanik

Re: freedomsmith trigger like sig x5?

Post by NWCanik » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:52 pm

GlennSFX wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:14 pm
I tried a guys X5 with the Gray Guns Competition Trigger Kit after an IDPA match and I think the SFx with the springs changed and the Freedomsmith trigger is nicer. I have a SIG P320 with the X-Carry grip and Gray Gun Enhanced PELT2 Trigger. It's nice for a carry gun but the trigger action doesn't compare to my Canik. The Canik is just so smooth and crisp, and has an extremely short reset. The Freedomsmith trigger get's rid of the long take-up that's characteristic of the stock trigger.

Here's a video comparing my 320 to the SFx...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owmb2puPsEQ
great vid.just what i was looking for. now i gotta buy one
0 x